Due to its strong scientific background and long-term expertise in planning and conducting clinical trials, Inamed's team of experts offers a broad spectrum of activities in the field of scientific and regulatory consultancy and services for clinical drug development with a focus on conceptual and strategic aspects consultancy.
- Project assessments, external clinical development expertise, additional clinical pharmacology expertise for complex project issues and crucial decisions (second opinion)
- Development strategy and concepts, life cycle management, drug rescue concepts, bio-pharmaceutical concepts, add-on expertise and resource in conceptual matters and study design issues
- In addition to our study related medical writing services Inamed can prepare expert reports and publications
- Support in identification and selection of specialized non-clinical and bioanalytical service providers, support in establishment of co-operations and partnerships
- Preparation and conduct of workshops and seminars in clinical pharmacology, pre-clinical/clinical interface, early drug development